Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tray Table

I found the ugliest Asian looking tray table at Goodwill a few weeks back, and since it wasn't 50% off Saturday I decided to splurge a bit and pay the full price of $2.99 for it. Once again I forgot to take a before picture. Just image a shiny, black tray with awful gold paint spritzes covering the entire surface in a psychedelic pattern that would make the average human experience a grand mal seizure! Sick!

As you can see in this picture the color looked great, except for the little boo-boo in the top corner. I have no clue what happened, I am thinking maybe the heat, but I was able to fix it up well enough to be satisfied with the final result.



1 comment:

  1. So you know what I am mad about?!?! Not having goodwill in utah!!! You are lucky! And I know this sounds stupid but even DI can get pricy sometimes! I found this awesome table I wanted to redo but it was 80 bucks! I don't spend that on redo furniture! lol. Anyways, you are super talented! When you move back to utah someday (fingers crossed) we will have to go thrifting together!

    ReplyDelete