Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time, of the Year!

Yes, Halloween is my favorite holiday, and yes, Fall is my favorite season! I just can't get enough of it. I was blog-stalking once again and found some really cute projects. There is no explanation needed for either of them... They were simple and really fun to do.


This next one was super simple. I found some old lumber at Home Depot that was only $0.51! However there is another side to this story. The guy who cut the wood for me warned me that this wood had been "treated" -- No clue what that meant. So I asked him to clarify and he said if I get a sliver from the wood get it out immediately or DIE! Okay he didn't actually pull out the death card, but he did say that wherever there was a sliver an infection would occur if not taken out! Great! Nonetheless I was extremely careful doing this project because unlike some I actually do enjoy living.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Halloween decorations! I might have to copy the top one. I like the wood pumpkins too, but I would probably end up with a sliver and don't really want to die...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! You certainly can't beat the price either...I'm with Kelsy, I may steal the idea.

    ReplyDelete